The Frankfurt Christmas market arrives in Birmingham today - here's seven ways you can spend your time there.
- Sample a German Bratwurst - a traditional German food, commonly served in a roll
- Drink a hot mulled wine - otherwise known as Glühwein, made of white and red wine and a number of spices
- Treat yourself with a chocolate Crêpe - traditionally a French dessert
- Sing along with Chris the singing moose - 'Chris Moose' even has his own Twitter page
- Shop for hand made Christmas decorations - a range of candles, jewellery, cards and clothing
- Listen to Christmas carols - Carols in the City as well as daily bands
- Have a go on the carousel