M40 SOUTHBOUND - OXFORDSHIRE
M40 Southbound blocked stationary traffic, long delays due to serious accident between J10 A43 (Brackley / Cherwell Valley Services) and J9 A34 / A41 (Bicester)
M50 BOTH DIRECTIONS - GLOUCESTERSHIRE
M50 closed in both directions due to roadworks between J2 A417 (Ledbury) and J4 A40 (Ross-On-Wye)
M1 NORTHBOUND - LEICESTERSHIREOne lane closed and very slow traffic due to broken down vehicle on M1 Northbound between J24 A6 / A50 / A453 (East Midlands Airport) and J24A A50 (Derby/Stoke/East Midlands Airport)
M42 NORTHBOUND WEST MIDLANDS
Two lanes closed and queueing traffic due to accident on M42 Northbound between J5 A41 / A4141 (Solihull / Knowle) and J6 A45 (Birmingham Airport / Coventry). Matrix sign set to 50 mph
M5 SOUTHBOUND GLOUCESTERSHIRE
One lane closed and slow traffic due to flooding on M5 Southbound between J12 B4008 (Quedgeley/Hardwicke) and J13 A419 (Stroud).
M5 SOUTHBOUND - WORCESTERSHIRE
One lane closed and slow traffic due to multi-vehicle accident on M5 Southbound between J4A M42 and J5 A38 (Droitwich / Wychbold). Matrix sign set to 40 mph.
A34 BOTH DIRECTIONS DARLASTON, STAFFORDSHIRE
A34 in both directions blocked due to flooding at A51 / Jervis Lane
Just north of Stone, the road was originally restricted southbound due to an accident but the road is now closed in both directions due to the level of water on the carriageway.Source: Police.
A38 EARL'S CROOMBE, WORCESTERSHIREA38 closed due to flooding at A4104
A38 WORCESTER ROAD, WORCESTERSHIREA38 Worcester Road closed due to flooding at Taylors Lane
A4103 closed due to flooding around Chapel Lane
PEOPLETON, WORCESTERSHIRE A44 closed due to flooding near Stonebow Road
A443 closed due to flooding at Woodstone Drive
STOCKTON ROAD BOTH DIRECTIONS, WORCESTERSHIREA443 Stockton Road closed in both directions due to flooding at Pensax Road
A448 CHADDESSLEY CORBETT, WORCESTERSHIREA448 closed due to flooding near Fox Lane
A4500 WEEDON ROAD, BOTH DIRECTIONS KISLINGBURY NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
A4500 Weedon Road closed in both directions due to flooding between Sandy Lane and A5076 Upton Way (Sixfields Roundabout)
A451 - DUNLEY BOTH DIRECTIONS, WORCESTERSHIREA451 closed in both directions due to flooding around Dark Lane
A456 TENBURY WELLS SHROPSHIREA456 closed due to flooding between A4112 Teme Street (Tenbury Wells) and A443 (Newnham)
A456 STOURPORT ROAD BOTH DIRECTIONS, WORCESTERSHIREA456 Stourport Road (Bewdley Bypass) closed in both directions, slow traffic due to accident and vehicle fire between B4195 Stourport Road and B4190 Kidderminster Road. Police directing traffic
A49 BOTH DIRECTIONS, LEOMINSTER HEREFORDSHIREA49 closed in both directions due to flooding between A44 Worcester Road / Worcester Road and A44 Mill Street (Ok Diner roundabout)
A525 KEELE ROAD BOTH DIRECTIONS, STAFFORDSHIRE
Just passable due to flooding on A525 Keele Road in both directions between Leycett Lane and Station Road
A6 LOUGHBOROUGH ROAD HATHERN LEICESTERSHIRE A6 Loughborough Road closed due to flooding at Narrow Lane
A605 BOTH DIRECTIONS, OUNDLE, NORTHAMPTONSHIREA605 closed in both directions due to flooding between A427 Station Road (Oundle) and Church Street (Warmington)
- Delays of up to one hour on CrossCountry between Leeds and Derby, and between York and Derby due to flooding at Rotherham Central
- Delays of up to one hour on CrossCountry between Birmingham New Street and Glasgow Central, and between Newcastle and Reading due to flooding at Darlington.
*EAST MIDLANDS TRAINS *
- Disruption on East Midlands Trains between Nottingham and Kirkby In Ashfield due to signalling problem at Bulwell
- Disruption on East Midlands Trains between Crewe and Derby due to flooding between Uttoxeter and Blythe Bridge. Tickets being accepted on London Midland services
- Delays of up to one hour on East Midlands Trains between Stockport and Chesterfield due to flooding at Rotherham Central and at Sheffield
FIRST GREAT WESTERN TRAINS
- Delays of up to one hour on First Great Western between London Paddington and Swansea, and between London Paddington and Bristol Temple Meads due to flooding between Swindon and Bristol Parkway. Tickets being accepted on South West Trains services.
- Replacement bus service running on First Great Western between Hereford and Great Malvern due to landslide.
Replacement bus service running on London Midland between Hereford and Great Malvern due to landslide