With Premier League Play-Off places up for grabs, a number of dart's biggest stars will turn out at the Birmingham NIA tonight with an eye on the £125,000 jackpot.
One of Stoke's greatest sportsman, sixteen-time world champion and Premier League title holder Phil Taylor, will be doubling up with games against Stoke rival Adrian Lewis and Simon Whitlock. Taylor is currently in fourth place and will be seeking maximum points as he looks to remain in the top four places.
Darts newest superstar, birthday boy Michael Van Gerwen, will also be in action. The Dutchman is top of the table and needs just a point to secure his Play-Off place at London's O2 arena next month.
James Wade and Raymond van Barneveld, in second and third place respectively, will also be in action against each other.
The Premier League Darts table can be viewed here.
What is the Darts Premier League?
- Launched in January 2005 and now runs from February to May each year
- Features the ten biggest names from the PDC circuit who compete twice against each other
- The top four finishers face-off in the final at London O2
- The top four players in the PDC Order of Merit are joined by six wild card players
- Each player is given a guaranteed £20k purse with the winner picking up £125k
- Phil Taylor has won six out of the eight Premier Leagues