Thanks to the Super Six Boxing Classic, the 35 year-old Froch has fought the best the division has to offer. He came close to unifying the vacant WBA and WBC titles but lost in the final to American Andre Ward in a gruelling contest.
Since he won his first world title, the WBC super middleweight belt after a hard-fought win over Jean Pascal in 2008, Froch has taken part in nine consecutive world title fights. His record of seven wins and two losses shows the reputation Froch has built around the world as a fearsome fighter.
- December 2008, Nottingham - beats Jean Pascal in 12 rounds (unanimous decision)
- April 2009, Mashantucket, USA - beats Jermain Taylor in 12 rounds (TKO)
- October 2009, Nottingham - beats Andre Dirrell in 12 rounds (split decision)
- April 2010, Herning, Denmark - loses to Mikkel Kessler in 12 rounds (unanimous decision)
- Nov 2010, Helsinki, Finland - beats Arthur Abraham in 12 rounds (unanimous decision)
- June 2011, Atlantic City, USA - beats Glen Johnson in 12 rounds (majority decision)
- December 2011, Atlantic City, USA - loses to Andre Ward in 12 rounds (unanimous decision)
- May 2012, Nottingham - beats Lucian Bute in 5 rounds (TKO)
- November 2012, Nottingham - beats Yusuf Mack in 3 rounds (TKO)