- Rain spreading North-East through today
- Heaviest of the rain will be around lunchtime
- Rain will turn light and patchy through this afternoon
- The rain will be accompanied by a gusty wind
- Temperatures will suffer in all the elements, feeling cool at 13c
The radar shows rain spreading in from the West. It will quickly track north and east through Tuesday.
The outlook is brighter for Wednesday, rain will clear to give us a drier and sunnier day. It will still be breezy but temperatures will be a couple of degrees higher.