The weather can't seem to make it's mind up at the moment one day we have sunshine, the next rain. The good news is things will settle down for the weekend when it looks like we will enjoy some dry, sunny and slightly warmer weather.
Today though it's been all about the rain. A band of cloud and rain swept through the Midlands bringing at times heavy downpours on average 5-10mm has been recorded.
- Rain will clear away to the South tonight leaving a dry night with patchy cloud
- Just the chance of a few showers blowing into Staffordshire and Shropshire from the Irish Sea
- In clearer spells it will feel cool with lows of 7c
- The wind will ease overnight
- Wednesday morning will be mostly dry with sunny spells
- There will be a few scattered showers but they will ease by the afternoon as a ridge of High Pressure builds
- Wednesday afternoon will be dry with sunny spells
- The wind will be lighter
- It will feel warmer across the Central region with highs of 15c
- Thursday will begin dry and bright before wet and windy weather sweeps in through the day
- Friday will be dry again with sunny spells and lighter winds
- The weekend is looking dry and bright so far and it will feel a little warmer than the past few days