The next 24 hours will bring us an array of weather conditions with more wet and windy weather heading our way for Thursday.
There is some positive news for the weekend when High Pressure takes charge, mild air is pulled in from the South-West and temperatures rise. A late taste of summer!
As for the rest of Wednesday, a ridge of High Pressure is keeping things fairly settled.
- This evening any showers will ease to leave a dry Wednesday night
- Patchy cloud
- Feeling cool with lows of 5/6c in rural areas
- Cloud will start to build from the West overnight
- Thursday will start cloudy with rain pushing south and eastwards through the morning
- The rain will be accompanied by a gusty wind
- Make sure you keep a firm grip on your brolly!
- Rain will continue to travel South through Thursday afternoon
- Behind the rain drier and brighter weather
- Feeling warmer than today despite the elements with highs of 17c
- Pressure will build for the weekend bringing settled weather and milder temperatures
- Warm air is being pumped up from the South West
- Quite cloudy at times with low cloud pushing in from the North Sea overnight
- Some sunny spells, but not wall to wall sunshine
- Lighter winds
- Highs of 20c by Sunday!