Today is looking much drier and brighter for the East and West Midlands. There will be a few scattered showers through this morning but they will be knocked on the head later by a ridge of High Pressure.
- This afternoon will be dry with sunny spells
- The wind will be lighter than yesterday
- Temperatures will be a few degrees higher than yesterday in the sunny spells
- Thursday will bring more wet and windy weather our way
- Friday will be drier, brighter and with lighter winds
- The weekend will be mostly dry and bright and feel a little warmer too