We are in for a warm September weekend as High Pressure takes control in the South.
The wind will be lighter and temperatures will rise however don't expect wall to wall sunshine!
- This morning cloud and drizzly rain is feeding up from the South-West
- It will be grey, misty and murky
- The wind will be light
- This afternoon is a more positive story. It will be dry and bright
- Temperatures will hit 18/19c
- The average for this time of year is 16c
- Temperatures climb even higher for Sunday reaching 20c
- Sunday will begin cloudy and grey but the sun will break through in the afternoon