It's worth taking extra care on the roads this morning with mist and fog patches causing problems. The West Midlands is seeing the thickest fog with visibility less than 200m in some spots.
It is an improving picture as we move through Wednesday though with sunny spells to look forward to.
- Mist and fog patches will gradually lift through the morning
- Bright spells this afternoon
- Remaining cloudy for Lincolnshire
- Feeling warm with highs of 21c/70f
- Light winds
- A few spots of rain tonight in the North-East of the region
- Low Pressure heading our way bringing a gradual change
- Thursday: Misty start, dry and brighter by the afternoon
- Friday: Bright and breezy
- Saturday: Rain potentially heavy, feeling muggy