We're being attacked from North and South over the coming days. First of all a Cold Front is sinking Southward tonight bringing cooler temperatures and clearer air before Low Pressure dominates in the South West for the weekend bringing showery rain.
As for tonight
- A Cold Front will bring cloud and drizzly rain to much of the East Midlands and Staffordshire.
- Elsewhere there will be lots of low, misty cloud
- Most locations will be mild, the coolest temperatures further north
- Tomorrow will be bright in eastern areas
- It will be cloudy elsewhere with mist patches in the West Midlands
- The best of the brightness will be in the East
- Cloudy with some bright spells across the West Midlands
- Small chance of a shower
- Feeling less humid
- Temperatures will hit 18c
- Winds will be light
- FRIDAY: Dry with sunny spells, breezier
- SATURDAY: Showery rain later in the day
- SUNDAY: Showers in the South Midlands, drier further North