Low Pressure is building in the South West and High Pressure sits to the North East which will determine our weather today and the weekend.
It will remain mostly fine and settled, just a chance of some showers in the South.
- Staying dry today with sunny spells.
- The best of the sunshine will be in the East Midlands
- Temperatures will be higher than yesterday at 19c
- It will be breezier and that will take the edge of the temperatures
- SATURDAY: Showery rain in the South West, dry and bright elsewhere
- SUNDAY: Bright and breezy, most of the showers will stay in the South
- MONDAY: Rain at times
- Temperatures staying above average