We will notice a difference in the weather over coming days as the wind changes direction to a Northerly. This will make it feel so much cooler with temperatures dropping 4/5 degrees by Wednesday.
Today will be the last of the mild days...
- This afternoon temperatures will reach 19c
- The wind will be light
- It will remain mostly dry
- A few isolated showers
- Tonight will be mostly dry with occasional showers
- The wind will increase overnight preventing any misty, murky conditions
- Temperatures holding up in double figures in towns and cities cooler in the countryside
- High pressure is building in the West
- This will allow a Cold Front to sink south pulling in cooler air
- Wednesday morning will be mostly dry with a greater chance of showers around the Welsh border and in the Peak District.
- Sunny spells elsewhere
- Showers will become more frequent in the afternoon
- It will be breezy tomorrow
- It will feel cooler than today with highs of 14c
- The East Midlands will see a scattering of showers on Thursday
- The West Midlands will remain dry and bright on Thursday
- Everywhere will be much cooler
- Expect more cloud and outbreaks of rain by Saturday