Low pressure is edging closer to England and allowing a weather front to push into our region bringing cloud and rain.
It will remain windy too and feel cold.
- Friday morning will be cloudy and wet across the East Midlands
- The West Midlands will begin dry and bright but cloud will quickly roll in
- It will be windy everywhere
- By lunchtime on Friday the cloud and rain will be across the western half of the region but it will be much lighter and patchier by this point.
- Still the chance of some heavy bursts in the East Midlands
- Remaining windy
- Feeling cold
- This weekend: Outbreaks of heavy rain across the East Midlands, slightly lighter further west
- Cloudy, breezy and cold everywhere