Low Pressure is sitting to the West sending weather fronts our way. Today a band of rain will travel North-Eastwards, it will be windy too.
The rain will clear the West Midlands by late afternoon and the East Midlands through this evening. It will linger across Staffordshire.
This morning fog is the main issue with poor visibility across many locations.
- Rain will spread north and eastwards
- The heaviest of the rain will be across parts of Shropshire and Herefordshire
- The rain will be light and patchy across the East Midlands
- It will be breezy with highs of 15c
- The weekend will be a mixture of sunshine and showers
- The wind is pulling in mild air from the South giving above average temperatures of 18c
- We start next week with more wet and windy weather