Low Pressure sitting out in the West is feeding weather fronts our way and a band of showers this weekend.
Today it's the turn of a Warm Front that is heading north-eastwards. This will bring patchy rain to the East and West Midlands.
- Patchy rain through today
- The rain not reaching Lincolnshire until around 4pm
- Breezy but feeling mild at 14/15c
- The Warm Front that brought us the rain today will clear into the North Sea
- The East Midlands will be dry for a time before more rain arrives
- The next weather front will move into the West Midlands bringing more cloud and rain
- We will see several hours of heavy rain from midnight
- Temperatures will remain in double figures in fact where temperatures should be in the daytime at this time of year
- Tomorrow morning will be cloudy with outbreaks of rain and occasional bright spells
- A band of showers will bring heavy intense downpours to the West Midlands and potentially a rumble of thunder
- Showers will spread to parts of the East Midlands too although they will be hit and miss many locations will get away with a dry day
- SUNDAY: Widespread showers, breezy
- NEXT WEEK: Staying unsettled with more rain