Unsettled, windy and mild for the remainder of this week. Rain will never be too far away.
- Tuesday morning: wet in the west of the region. Cloudier but drier further east. Windy throughout.
- Tuesday afternoon: Rain in the west pushes erratically eastwards to all parts; lunchtime will be the wettest time of the day.
- Tuesday temperatures: Exceptionally mild for the time of year 17c, 63f as opposed to 12-13c, 55f that we would normally expect for late October.
- Wednesday: Unsettled with bright spells and heavy, blustery, thundery showers. These will be most frequent in the west. Fewer showers further east, but still windy.
- Thursday, dry at first. Then outbreaks of rain push up from the SW during the morning and push erratically NE'wards. Winds picking up.
- Friday: particularly unsettled. Low pressure right over us giving heavy, persistent rain.