If you are lucky enough to get out and enjoy the sunshine make the most of it today! Don't forget to wrap up though even in the sunshine it will feel cool.
As for the week ahead, well it should stay dry with variable amounts of sunshine and a strong wind by the time we get to Thursday.
- A cloudy start for southern counties, brighter further north
- Dry weather and clearer skies will sink southwards giving us a sunny afternoon
- Temperatures hitting average at around 10c
- Light winds
- *WEDNESDAY: *Sunny and feeling cool
- *THURSDAY: *A few showers possible blowing into the North Midlands on a NW airflow. It will be windy on Thursday too.
- *FRIDAY: *Cloudy with average temperatures