A number of roads have reopened as the flood waters which have ravaged the region start to recede.
The A44 through Worcester city centre - including the main bridge over the River Severn - has now opened, along with the A443 at Lindridge and the A4110 and A4113 in Leintwardine, Herefordshire.
However, a number of closures are still in force - including Upton Bridge. Worcestershire County Council has warned a number of drivers have been spotted risking getting stranded by ignoring the 'road closed' signs on the bridge.
A military shuttle service over the bridge is still in place.
The full list of closures is as follows:
- A4104 Upton Bridge, Upton-upon-Severn
- A443 Hylton Road, Worcester
- B4190 Bewdley Bridge
- B4194, Bewdley
- B4195 Stourport Road, Bewdley
- B4211 Hanley Road, Upton-upon-Severn
- Chapel Lane, Bransford
- New Street, Upton-upon-Severn
- Waverley Street, Worcester
- B4224, Hampton Bishop
- B4352, Tyberton
- B4399 Holme Lacy Road, Hereford
- Lugg Green Road, Kingsland
- Minor Road, Burrington
- Vowchurch between Turnastone and Michaelchurch Escley
- B5067 Berwick Road, Shrewsbury
- Doctor’s Lane, Bridgnorth
- Gravel Hill Lane, Shrewsbury
- Old Coleham, Shrewsbury
- Melverley - several roads
- Severnside South, Bridgnorth
- Sydney Avenue, Shrewsbury
- The Wharfage, Ironbridge
- Atcham between Atcham and Cross Houses
- High Hatton between High Hatton and A53
- Cheswardine between Cheswardine and Soudley
- Victoria Avenue, Shrewsbury
- Slash Lane, Sileby