A Worcestershire road has been voted as having the most embarrassing street name in England, picking up nearly one-third of the vote.
Minge Lane in Upton-upon-Severn came first in the top 10 most embarrassing names list, with 31%.
In fourth place on the list was Bell End, Rowley Regis, with 22.5% of the vote.
A semi-detached house there is worth £126,409.
The research by a property website suggests streets with rude sounding names could be around £84,000 cheaper than other homes nearby.
The top 15 rudest street names in England according to needaproperty.com
- 1. Minge Lane, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
- 2. Slag Lane, Lowton, Lancashire
- 3. Fanny Hands Lane, Ludford, Lincolnshire
- 4. Bell End, Rowley Regis, West Midlands
- 5. Crotch Crescent, Marston, Oxfordshire
- 6. The Knob, Kings Sutton, Northamptonshire
- 7. Turkey Cock Lane, Stanway, Essex
- 8. Cockshoot Close, Stonesfield, Oxfordshire
- 9. Cumming Street, Islington, London
- 10. Cock A-Dobby, Sandhurst, Berkshire
- 11. Cock Lane, Farringdon, London
- 12. Clitterhouse Road, Brent Cross, London
- 13. Cock and Bell Lane, Long Melford, Suffolk
- 14. Beaver Close, Richmond, Surrey
- 15. Cold Blow Lane, Lambeth, London