It is a beautiful Wednesday with wall to wall sunshine for all of us, but unfortunately things will charge over the next 24 hours.
High Pressure bringing us the settled conditions is shifting eastwards allowing a weather front to move through overnight. This will introduce more cloud and a few spots of rain.
However by Good Friday the weather front will have cleared through leaving us with more sunshine!
Then it's all change again from Easter Sunday.
Here's a breakdown of what to expect:
- WEDNESDAY DAYTIME
- Dry and sunny
- Feeling warm
- Highs of 16c possible
- Light southerly wind
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT
- Cloud will build from the north
- Staying dry
- Not as cold as last night
- Still a risk of a touch of grass frost in the countryside
- *THURSDAY DAYTIME *
- Cloudy with outbreaks of rain
- Few sunny spells
- Feeling cooler than of later at 14c
- THURSDAY NIGHT
- The cloud clears
- Dry and bright
- Sunny spells, chance of an isolated show in the East Midlands
- Easterly wind making it feel cooler
- Low Pressure builds chance of wind and rain for the 2nd half of the bank holiday