Leicester Tigers centre Vereniki Goneva has been named Leicester Tigers' Player of the Year by supporters.
Goneva, who has scored 13 tries in 23 appearances this season, was also awarded Premiership Player of the Month in February. He was the subject of an offer from French Top 14 side Castres but has opted to stay with Leicester, signing a new contract earlier this month.
Goneva beat fellow nominees Jamie Gibson, Ed Slater, Tom Youngs and Julian Salvi.
500 supporters joined the first-team squad and coaching team at the annual Supporters Awards Night Dinner last night.
Other winners of the night include:
- Young Player of the Year - Owen Williams
- Newcomer of the Year - Jamie Gibson
- Try of the Year - Logovi'i Mulipolia against Exeter Chiefs at Welford Road in March
- Outstanding Service - Marcos Averza
- Fan of the Year - John Griffiths