It seems that the rain has arrived just in time for the weekend, again. We have seen stable weather, sunshine and warm temperatures all week. Several weather fronts have called time on that and introduced outbreaks of rain as well as cloudier and windier conditions.
The front should move through by Saturday afternoon and for a while there will be an improvement before the unsettled weather returns on Sunday.
There are a couple of festivals on in The Midlands over the weekend. They are traditionally muddy affairs, so take your wellies! I also suggest an umbrella handy at all times this weekend, you will most likely need it.
- FRIDAY NIGHT
- Rain moving eastwards, some heavier bursts
- Lows of 14c, feeling muggy
- Rain clearing
- Becoming drier and brighter
- Feeling fresher than this week
- Highs of 20c
- WEEKEND OUTLOOK
- Sunshine and showers
- Saturday is the drier and brighter day
- Showers returning on Sunday.
- POLLEN COUNT
- The pollen count drops as the wetter weather moves in