This summer we have seen consistently fine and dry weather with rising temperatures. There has been plenty of sunshine and it will be remembered as a great summer.
As well as plenty of dry weather we have also had consistently wet weekends for about four weeks now. The sunshine in the week has been enough to make us forget that. The gardens do need a water anyway, so it is not a bad thing.
Over the weekend low pressure will move in bringing a cold front and by Sunday we are expecting isolated showers.
- THURSDAY NIGHT
- Clear skies for most
- Feeling warm and muggy
- Lows of 14/15c
- Bright start to the day, fair weather cloud building
- Dry with a light breeze
- Temperatures rising quickly
- Moderate pollen count
- Highs of 26/27c
- THE WEEKEND
- Dry, sunny and warm on Saturday
- Isolated showers on Sunday, sunny spells in-between
- Temperatures dropping slightly