Low pressure is on the way on Sunday and it means more showers for the Bank Holiday weekend.
As well as showers there will be periods of sunshine, so it is not all doom and gloom for the extended weekend.
The nights will be chilly, temperatures could go as low as 5 celsius in rural areas, that will be noticeable.
So enjoy the sunshine when it is out and take a brolly too.
- FRIDAY NIGHT
- Mainly dry with some rain
- Feeling chilly
- Lows of 8c, likely lower in rural areas
- Sunny spells and patchy cloud
- Scattered showers
- Showers heavier in the afternoon
- Cool NW breeze
- Highs of 17c
- BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- Sunday: dry and fine to start, showers later
- Monday: showers
- Tuesday: sunshine and showers