Eighteen men from two Birmingham crime gangs will be served with injunctions banning them from large parts of the city.
The men who are part of the Burger Bar Boys or Johnson Crew gangs will also be banned from making music videos glamourising crime.
It's the biggest gang injunction ever issued in the UK as West Midlands Police try to prevent gun and drug crime in the city.
As well as barring the men from mixing with each other inside and outside prison, there are also restrictions on the cars they can drive and the mobile phones they can use.
The two-year injunctions were granted for 17 men after more than 80 witnesses gave evidence at Birmingham Crown Court.
Others were issued on men who are already in prison, serving lengthy sentences for other criminal offences.
Tesfa Bernard Wheeler, 21, was hit with a civil injunction, which includes the same terms as the gang injunction.
The men, aged between 19 and 29, are now banned from entering the city centre, Handsworth, Newtown, Winson Green, Lozells and the Jewellery Quarter.
If they are caught flouting the restrictions, they could face up to two years behind bars.
Police are now asking communities to act as their "eyes and ears" to inform them if they see the men associating with each other or in the exclusion zones.
- Naasir Francis, aged 19, from Nechells
- Baboucar Huma, aged 19, from Handsworth
- Akeen Ivy-Foster, aged 20, from Springhill
- Ravelle Hutchinson, aged 20, from Winson Green
- Rayani Sutherland, aged 21, from Aston
- Omarni Bernard-Sewell, aged 21, from Selly Oak
- Lawrence Morgan, aged 21, from Nechells
- Jerome Jones, aged 21, from Erdington
- Jerome Christie, aged 21, from Nechells
- Reial Phillips, aged 21, from Winson Green
- Ushane Jeffers, aged 23, from Newtown
- Kayne Robinson, aged 23, from Springhill
- Ashai Grey, aged 23, from Walsall
- Jacob Brown, aged 24, from Handsworth
- Cash Wallace, aged 24, from Winson Green
- Ishmail Lee, aged 29, from Wolverhampton
- Isaac Duffus, aged 28 from Erdington
- Tesfa Bernard-Wheeler, aged 21, from Hockley