A Nottingham mother who claims her daughter nearly died after eating chicken fillets is warning parents about the dangers of hidden bones in food.
Hannah Clarke says her daughter began choking on a bone, which was contained inside a chicken breast labelled as 'boneless'.
Miss Clarke, aged 28, bought a one kilogram bag of Asda Smartprice chicken breast fillets in an online shop at the beginning of September.
A few days later she cooked one of the chicken fillets for her 10-month-old daughter, Essie:
A warning message on Asda's website states: "Warning, extra care has been taken to remove bones, although some may remain."
However Hannah says she is now scared to feed her daughter chicken again and says she is now going to be more mindful about the labels on foods:
Asda have responded to Hannah. In a statement they said: