The bus company whose coach has crashed in France says it is still trying to make contact with organisers.
There were two drivers and 48 passengers on board.
The children aged between 13 and 18 years old set off for Italy yesterday afternoon. They were from a school in England.
Pictures show multiple emergency vehicles and a helicopter at the scene of a bus crash in France.
It's understood the coach is from north Wales company, Express Motors.
The Foreign Office says it is working with relevant local authorities in France after a coach crash.
Most of the passengers on board a bus which crashed in France are ''aged 14 to 17" according to reports.
News agency AFP is reporting that the crash took place near Lons-le-Saunier, near the Swiss border.
It's understood the bus, believed to be carrying teenagers from Wales, ended up on its side in a ditch and that two helicopters were sent to the site.
A coach reportedly carrying teenagers has crashed in France injuring 13 passengers.
Three are believed to be seriously injured.
The bus crashed on its side on a motorway near Lons-le-Saunier, near Swiss border as it was travelling to Italy.
There were 48 people on board, most of whom were aged between 14 and 17.
It is not every day you see a bride turn up to her wedding in a dustbin, but that is exactly what happened in Birmingham today!
Hilli arrived at the registry office in the glamorous looking bin wagon much to her fiance's, Paul's, surprise.
Birmingham City Council helped set it all up as Paul works as a dustbin man.
You can see the arrival on ITV News Central's Facebook page.
It is "too early" to tell whether a shooting at a Munich shopping centre was a terrorist attack or a "rampage," the city's police chief has said.
Hubertus Andrae said more would become clear as the investigation continues.
Nine people were killed when a gunman - identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian - opened fire at the Olympia shopping centre on Friday evening.
The suspect was later found dead of a self-inflicted wound.
Mr Andrae said the motive for the attack was not yet clear.
A dead man found near the Olympia shopping centre in Munich was the suspected gunman, police have confirmed.
In a press conference in the early hours of Saturday morning, Munich's police chief said the man had been identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian who used a pistol to open fire at a nearby McDonald's.
The motive for the attack, in which nine others were killed and several were injured, is not yet clear.
The man then took his own life and was found in a side street near the centre. He was not previously known to police, the police chief added. He had both German and Iranian citizenship and had lived in Munich for more than two years.
Three people spotted fleeing the scene of the attack, who police initially believed had been responsible for the shooting, have been identified and were not involved.