Find out who your team will play in the Third Round of the FA Cup.
All the results from today's football in the Midlands.
Follow all of today's games live as they happen through ITV Sport.
Former cricket player-turned-coach Paul Johnson has left Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club after a "staff restructure".
Johnson, who captained the side between 1996 and 1998, scored 20,256 first class runs during his playing career, and was the youngest player to represent the club when he made his debut in 1981.
He has been a coach for the team since retiring from playing in 2002.
Tamworth have been knocked out of the FA Cup, following a 2-1 defeat at home to League One side Bristol City.
Sam Baldock scored in the 83rd minute, to add to Jay Emmanuel-Thomas' first half opener for Bristol City, to make it 2-0, and out of sight for Conference side Tamworth.
The home side did manage to score a late goal through Andy Todd, but it was not enough to put them into the Third Round draw, which takes place shortly.
Aston Villa have lost for the first time in six matches, after they were beaten 2-0 by Fulham at Craven Cottage.
A first half goal from former Villa man, Steve Sidwell, and a penalty by Dimitar Berbatov sent the hosts to victory.
Aston Villa stay tenth in the Premier League table after the defeat.
Get the latest reaction at ITV Sport
At half time in the FA Cup second round match at Tamworth, the Conference side trail 1-0 against League One team Bristol City.
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas scored the goal after 36 minutes to put Bristol ahead.
At half time in the match at Craven Cottage, Aston Villa trail 2-0 to Fulham.
Former Villa midfielder, Steve Sidwell, and Dimitar Berbatov have scored the goals that give Fulham the lead.
- Notts County 1-0 Gillingham
- Morecambe 0-0 Cheltenham Town
- Chesterfield 1-2 Southend United
- Fleetwood Town 0-0 Burton Albion
- Grimsby Town 0-0 Northampton Town
- Hartlepool United 0-1 Coventry City
- Kidderminster 3-0 Newport County
- Oldham Athletic 1-1 Mansfield Town
- Peterborough United 2-0 Tranmere
- Stevenage Borough 1-0 Stourbridge
- Stoke City 1-1 Chelsea
- West Bromwich Albion 0-1 Norwich City
- Birmingham City 0-1 Middlesbrough
- Brighton 2-0 Leicester City
- Sheffield Wednesday 0-0 Nottingham Forest