Visitors to the Frankfurt market in Birmingham told ITV Central what they enjoyed about it was the atmosphere it brings.
The largest Christmas market in the UK, the Market is now in its twelfth year.
Stall holder Astrid Raadschelders said she was happy to be welcomed back to Birmingham again this year.
She said the market gets everyone in the Christmas mood, and it is about spending time with your family.
The Frankfurt Christmas Market, now in it's twelfth year runs until 22nd December.
The market offers over 180 stalls and is the largest of its kind in the UK.
- The Frankfurt Christmas Market has been running for 12 years
- It is the largest of its kind in the UK
- Birmingham has been twinned with Frankfurt for over 40 years
- Birmingham’s Christmas Craft Fair the Christmas Markets offer over 180 stalls
- The market has a resident Christmas moose (Chris Moose) who even has his own Twitter page: @thechrismoose
The Frankfurt Christmas market will arrive in Birmingham today.
Now in it's twelfth year, Birmingham has been twinned with Frankfurt for more than 40 years.
The market is the largest of its kind in the UK and runs until the 22nd December.