Hear what Senior Vet Kurt Vandammer told ITV Central about the moment he realised a dog had swallowed three golf balls.
The owner of a dog has told ITV News Central of her shock that he had eaten three golf balls which almost killed him. Azar lost weight and became critically ill when vets found he had eaten three balls. His owner, Louise Powis, says now she keeps a close eye on everything he eats.
A dog from Nuneaton was saved by vets after swallowing golf balls which almost killed him.
Louise Powis, the owner of the doberman called, Azar, became concerned when he suddenly lost a weight and became very ill.
An x-ray showed he had swallowed three golf balls and two of them had moved into his small intestine.
He only survived following surgery at the PDSA hospital in Coventry.
His owner Louise Powis says she still doesn't know where he found the golf balls but says she's very grateful he has survived his ordeal.