An inquest has heard how carbon monoxide from a barbecue left burning in a tent overnight led to the death of a 14-year-old girl last year.
Hannah Thomas-Jones was on a camping holiday in Shropshire with her family when her mother and step-father decided to bring the barbecue inside to keep the tent warm.
Lee Comley reports.
A coroner has recorded a verdict of accidental death after a teenager died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite.
Hannah Thomas-Jones who was 14 was staying with her family at the Baron Campsite in Bucknell in Shropshire. Today's inquest found she was poisoned after a used barbeque was brought into her tent.
The inquest is due to open today into the death of a teenager, believed to have been poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Hannah-Thomas Jones, who was 14, died last year when a BBQ was brought into a tent during a family camping trip in Shropshire.