The highly anticipated rematch between Nottingham's Carl Froch and George Groves will go ahead.
WBA and IBF World Super Middleweight champion, Carl Froch, has released a statement concerning his next opponent.
After being floored in the first, and the referee calling it in the ninth - see how Froch fought for his title in pictures.
Anthony Joshua has become the first fighter to be confirmed on the undercard for the eagerly-anticipated rematch between Carl Froch and George Groves at Wembley Stadium on May 31.
Boxing stars are gathering in Wolverhampton on Saturday night to raise thousands of pounds for charity. The "King of the Ring" event, organised by the Punjabi Wolves Supporters group, is now in its' second year. Around fifteen hundred people are expected to attend.
Special guests at this year's event include Irish Heavyweight boxing star Joe Egan, undefeated former World Champion Joe Calzaghe and players from Wolves FC.
The twelve competitors taking part, who have never boxed before, have been involved in an extensive training programme to help get in shape for the fundraiser.
Last year's event raised more than ten thousand pounds. Six charities will benefit from this year's event, including Promise Dreams, Compton Hospice, MS Society, British Heart Foundation, India Project and Delete Blood Cancer.
George Groves has told his 150,000 Twitter followers that Nottingham boxer Carl Froch has made a 'terrible terrible mistake', following yesterday's announcement that a rematch is on.
Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn said the second encounter is going to be 'something very special'.
Mad day today..just to thank you all for your patience and support..it's on..this is going to be something VERY special! #frochvgrovesII
'The Cobra', as Froch is known in the boxing world, said he is "excited" for the fight.
It was announced yesterday that the highly anticipated rematch between Nottingham's Carl 'The Cobra' Froch and George Groves will go ahead.
The showdown second fight has been scheduled for May 31 after the first encounter was controversially stopped by the referee in the ninth round.
But who is favourite this time round?
Carl Froch to win - 8/15
George Groves to win - 6/4
Draw - 25/1
Odds courtesy of SkyBet. Odds correct at time of publication.
Carl Froch and George Groves have agreed to a rematch, according to reports.
More to follow.
Nottingham boxer Carl Froch has been ordered to give George Groves a rematch within 90 days or be stripped of his title by the International Boxing Federation.
Earlier today Froch claimed that Groves had rejected "a seven-figure sum" for a second fight.
It follows their controversial bout in November, which the champion won with a contentious ninth-round stoppage to keep his WBA and IBF belts.
Groves has admitted he turned down an offer but insists he is eager to get back into the ring with Froch.
Boxer George Groves has posted an ultimatum on Twitter aimed at Carl Froch, saying the Nottingham fighter should either agree to a rematch or retire.
Froch stopped Groves during their super-middleweight bout in November, retaining his WBA and IBF titles.
Groves was however ahead on all three scorecards and looked the likelier winner, leading many to believe that the referee stepped in too soon.
Carl Froch has defended the referee's decision to stop his world title fight with George Groves at the weekend.
Speaking to ITV News Central, the IBF and WBA super-middleweight champion doubted that Groves would have been able to continue fighting after the ninth round stoppage.
Groves had been leading on points when the fight was stopped, a result which was greeted with boos from the crowd.