You can now keep up to date with all Midlands football matches using our match report service.
This weekend is the first round of the FA Cup. Southern Football League side Arlesey Town visit 1987 winners Coventry of League One.
Birmingham Ladies' take on Chelsea in the FA Women's Cup Final.
- Oldham v Mansfield/Liverpool
- Derby County v Blackburn Rovers
- Millwall v Aston Villa
- Leeds Utd/Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Crystal Palace/Stoke v Man City
- Huddersfield Town v Leicester City
- QPR / WBA v Sheffield Wednesday/MK Dons
Mansfield have booked a lucrative FA Cup third-round home clash with Liverpool after seeing off Blue Square Premier rivals Lincoln.
The Stags took the lead in the 14th minute when John Dempster's effort hit the woodwork and rebounded back into the net off unfortunate Lincoln keeper Paul Farman.
Adam Smith struck a superb equaliser for the visitors shortly before half-time, but Louis Briscoe's 77th-minute winner wrapped up a 2-1 win for the hosts and earned them a mouthwatering third-round clash.
- Hereford 1-2 Cheltenham Town
- Alfreton Town 2-4 Leyton Orient
- Tottenham Hotspurs v Coventry City
- Crystal Palace v Stoke City
- Aston Villa v Ipswich Town
- Leicester City v Burton Albion
- Cheltenham Town/Hereford Utd v Everton
- Derby County v Tranmere Rovers
- Aldershot Town v Rotherham Utd/Notts County
- QPR v WBA
- Nottingham Forest v Oldham Athletic
- Mansfield Town v Liverpool
- Peterborough Utd v Norwich
- Leeds Utd v Birmingham City
- Hull City v Alfreton Town/Leyton Orient
- Luton Town v Wolves
More than 15,000 images from one of the earliest and most significant collections of aerial photography of Britain are now freely accessible online for the first time.
The photos on the Britain from Above website, launched today, have gone through a painstaking process of conservation and cataloguing.
Among the photos is an aerial photograph of Wembley in 1935, where West Brom were beaten by Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Cup Final. The stadium was demolished in 2003 and the new stadium was reopened in 2007.
Captain Laura Bassett and manager David Parker feel confident about tomorrow's cup. It's the first time the club have made it to the final.