- Sunderland or Carlisle United v Kidderminster Harriers or Peterborough United
- Port Vale or Plymouth v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Nottingham Forest v Ipswich or Preston
- Arsenal v Coventry City
- Derby County or Chelsea v Stoke City
- Bournemouth or Burton Albion v Liverpool or Oldham Athletic
- Birmingham or Bristol Rovers/Crawley v Manchester United or Swansea City
Follow today's FA Cup Third Round matches involving teams in the Midlands.Read the full story ›
Find out who your team will play in the Third Round of the FA Cup.Read the full story ›
Tamworth have been knocked out of the FA Cup, following a 2-1 defeat at home to League One side Bristol City.
Sam Baldock scored in the 83rd minute, to add to Jay Emmanuel-Thomas' first half opener for Bristol City, to make it 2-0, and out of sight for Conference side Tamworth.
The home side did manage to score a late goal through Andy Todd, but it was not enough to put them into the Third Round draw, which takes place shortly.
Click here to follow live updates of all the action in the Premier League, Championship and the First Round of the FA Cup.Read the full story ›
Hooligans have caused trouble during Atherstone Town's FA Cup third qualifying round home match against Barrow.
Visiting players were attacked during the game yesterday (Saturday) and supporters were injured.
Around 30 people in the home supporters area ran across the pitch at half-time and aggressively entered a section of the Sheepy Road ground containing Barrow fans.
A football team from Lincolnshire, Sleaford Town, has been kicked out of this season’s FA Cup following the abandonment of their First Round Qualifying match on 14th September 2013, when a game against Huntington Town was called off following a mass brawl.
At an FA committee hearing, it was decided both clubs should be censured and warned as to their future conduct and each fined £150.
Both clubs admitted charges of failing to ensure their players and officials behaved in an orderly fashion and refrained from violent behaviour.
- Oldham v Mansfield/Liverpool
- Derby County v Blackburn Rovers
- Millwall v Aston Villa
- Leeds Utd/Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Crystal Palace/Stoke v Man City
- Huddersfield Town v Leicester City
- QPR / WBA v Sheffield Wednesday/MK Dons