Find out who your team will play in the Third Round of the FA Cup.Read the full story ›
Tamworth have been knocked out of the FA Cup, following a 2-1 defeat at home to League One side Bristol City.
Sam Baldock scored in the 83rd minute, to add to Jay Emmanuel-Thomas' first half opener for Bristol City, to make it 2-0, and out of sight for Conference side Tamworth.
The home side did manage to score a late goal through Andy Todd, but it was not enough to put them into the Third Round draw, which takes place shortly.
Click here to follow live updates of all the action in the Premier League, Championship and the First Round of the FA Cup.Read the full story ›
Hooligans have caused trouble during Atherstone Town's FA Cup third qualifying round home match against Barrow.
Visiting players were attacked during the game yesterday (Saturday) and supporters were injured.
Around 30 people in the home supporters area ran across the pitch at half-time and aggressively entered a section of the Sheepy Road ground containing Barrow fans.
A football team from Lincolnshire, Sleaford Town, has been kicked out of this season’s FA Cup following the abandonment of their First Round Qualifying match on 14th September 2013, when a game against Huntington Town was called off following a mass brawl.
At an FA committee hearing, it was decided both clubs should be censured and warned as to their future conduct and each fined £150.
Both clubs admitted charges of failing to ensure their players and officials behaved in an orderly fashion and refrained from violent behaviour.
- Oldham v Mansfield/Liverpool
- Derby County v Blackburn Rovers
- Millwall v Aston Villa
- Leeds Utd/Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Crystal Palace/Stoke v Man City
- Huddersfield Town v Leicester City
- QPR / WBA v Sheffield Wednesday/MK Dons
Mansfield have booked a lucrative FA Cup third-round home clash with Liverpool after seeing off Blue Square Premier rivals Lincoln.
The Stags took the lead in the 14th minute when John Dempster's effort hit the woodwork and rebounded back into the net off unfortunate Lincoln keeper Paul Farman.
Adam Smith struck a superb equaliser for the visitors shortly before half-time, but Louis Briscoe's 77th-minute winner wrapped up a 2-1 win for the hosts and earned them a mouthwatering third-round clash.
- Hereford 1-2 Cheltenham Town
- Alfreton Town 2-4 Leyton Orient
- Tottenham Hotspurs v Coventry City
- Crystal Palace v Stoke City
- Aston Villa v Ipswich Town
- Leicester City v Burton Albion
- Cheltenham Town/Hereford Utd v Everton
- Derby County v Tranmere Rovers
- Aldershot Town v Rotherham Utd/Notts County
- QPR v WBA
- Nottingham Forest v Oldham Athletic
- Mansfield Town v Liverpool
- Peterborough Utd v Norwich
- Leeds Utd v Birmingham City
- Hull City v Alfreton Town/Leyton Orient
- Luton Town v Wolves