Leicester City's Jamie Vardy has scored for England in their World Cup qualifier against Lithuania at Wembley.
The Foxes striker scored in the 66th minute after coming on for Jermain Defoe.
West Bromwich Albion defender Jonas Olsson has left the club after nine years at the Hawthorns.Read the full story ›
Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater has backed Craig Shakespeare to stay beyond the summer as the Foxes prepare for their Sevilla showdown.
New boss Shakespeare was named as the club's new manager until the end of the season on Sunday.
He replaced Claudio Ranieri after the Italian was sacked last month, just 24 hours after Leicester's 2-1 Champions League last 16 first leg defeat in Seville.
Shakespeare, who was Ranieri's assistant, takes charge of his first game as a full-time manager in the second leg at the King Power Stadium on Tuesday and insists he has not thought about the job beyond the end of 2016/17.
But Drinkwater wants to see the new manager stay for a long time.
On behalf of all the players I think all of us would like to see him get the job long term.
It's a great appointment. It's a good fit. We haven't got much time to turn things around but there's no better person for the job.
I don't think it's changed an awful lot. He needs to take control more as manager and any changes he's made have been positive for the players.
He's been a pleasure to work with as manager - but he's taken different roles as a coach. He helps us enjoy the football. It's not only for the players and manager but one of the biggest games in the club's history.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
Here is a look at how our midlands teams performed on Saturday across the leagues.Read the full story ›
Last night some of our sides were in action across the football league. Here is a roundup of what happened.Read the full story ›
Stoke boss Mark Hughes feels Wilfried Bony has been "unlucky" since joining from Manchester City on loan.Read the full story ›
Thirteen fans have been arrested after violent clashes erupted between Wolves and Birmingham City fans in Wolverhampton on Friday.Read the full story ›
More than eight hundred people have signed up to march in tribute to former Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri after he was fired.Read the full story ›
- West Bromwich Albion 2-1 Bournemouth
- Aston Villa 1-0 Derby County
- Wigan Athletic 0-0 Nottingham Forest
- Chesterfield 0-4 Oxford United
- Fleetwood 3-0 Northampton
- Peterborough United 3-1 Rochdale
- Wimbledon 1-0 Walsall
- Coventry City 1-3 Swindon
- MK Dons 2-1 Shrewsbury Town
- Port Vale 1-2 Bradford City
- Leyton Orient 0-1 Cheltenham Town
- Aston Villa 1-3 Barnsley
- Derby County 3-4 Cardiff City
- Preston North End 2-1 Birmingham City
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-1 Wigan Athletic
- Fulham 3-2 Nottingham Forest
- AFC Wimbledon 1-1 Coventry City
- Gillingham 1-1 Chesterfield
- Millwall 2-0 Port Vale
- Northampton Town 2-1 Swindon Town
- Peterborough United 2-1 Shrewsbury Town
- Scunthorpe United 0-0 Walsall
- Mansfield Town 4-4 Accrington Stanley
- Notts County 2-2 Exeter City
- Stevenage 2-1 Cheltenham Town