West Bromwich Albion will dedicate one of their home games to club legend Jeff Astle, who died after heading footballs during his career.
The waiting is almost over! The 2014-15 Premier League season begins this weekend. Here is your guide to the exciting season ahead.
As fans prepare to march on the Premier League's head office calling for cheaper tickets, ITV News looks at the price of season tickets.
Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert's says his sides opener away at local rivals Stoke will have a 'great atmosphere'.
- Leicester City v Everton
- Stoke City v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland
Leicester City will begin their first Premier League campaign in 11 years against Everton tomorrow.
While other clubs have significantly raised their season ticket prices, manager Nigel Pearson says the club's two percent increase is good for the fans.
Hereford United has two weeks to pay its debts in full or faces being wound up in the courts.
It's after a meeting tonight at which the club's creditors rejected a payment proposal - among them, HMRC, which is owed £170,000.
It means if the debts aren't paid off in full by 1st September, the club will be liquidated.
Joy Seppala, last nights game showed CCFC future to be a rollacoaster ! How about a meeting face to face to explain your way forward#SISU?
Ex Coventry City player and manager Bobby Gould has called for a face-to-face meeting with the Sky Blues' boss.
Last night, supporters held another protest, ahead of their 2-1 Capital One Cup defeat to Cardiff City, in the ongoing row over the Ricoh Arena. It has led to the club playing their home matches in Northampton.
Burton have been rewarded for their first round victory over Wigan in the Capital One Cup with a second round tie against Premier League side QPR at home.
Elsewhere Northampton will travel to Bournemouth, last year's quarter-finalists Leicester and Stoke will play Shrewsbury and Portsmouth and Aston Villa host Leyton Orient.
The matches will be played during the week of the 25th August.
- Burton v QPR
- Port Vale v Cardiff City
- Stoke v Portsmouth
- Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest
- Bournemouth v Northampton
- West Brom v Oxford
- Derby v Charlton
- Leicester v Shrewsbury
- Birmingham v Sunderland
- Aston Villa v Leyton Orient
- Walsall v Crystal Palace
- MK Dons v Manchester United
- Birmingham City 1-1 Cambridge United
- Brighton and Hove Albion 0-0 Cheltenham Town
- Burton Albion 1-1 Wigan Athletic
- Chesterfield 2-0 Huddersfield Town
- Port Vale 3-1 Hartlepool United
- Portsmouth 1-0 Peterborough United
- Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Notts County
- Shrewsbury Town 1-0 Blackpool
- Southend United 0-1 Walsall
- Tranmere Rovers 0-1 Nottingham Forest
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-0 Northampton Town