Port Vale have permanently appointed Michael Brown as the club's first team manager.Read the full story ›
They are currently 11th in the Premier League.Read the full story ›
A drone capturing high definition video in real time will be used to monitor supporters at this Sunday's Birmingham derby at Villa Park.Read the full story ›
Following Zola's resignation on Monday (17 April), Birmingham City have announced changes to backroom staff.
In a statement the club said:
Following the resignation of Zola yesterday, the Club confirms that Pierluigi Casiraghi, Gabriele Cioffi (First Team Coaches), Andrea Caronti (Fitness Coach) and Sebastiano Porcu (Video Analyst) have also left.
We thank them all for their efforts and we wish them well for the future.
Goalkeeper Coach Kevin Hitchcock is staying in his position.
It is understood that Hitchcock's role will not be changed.
Redknapp will meet and train the Blues players for the first time today. The club are placed 20th in the Championship table, three points above the relegation zone.
Birmingham City have three final fixtures against Aston Villa, Bristol City and Huddersfield Town.
- Brentford 4-0 Derby County
- Nottingham Forest 0-1 Blackburn Rovers
- Rotherham United 1-1 Birmingham City
- Chesterfield 0-4 Southend United
- Coventry City 1-1 Charlton Athletic
- Millwall 3-0 Northampton Town
- Peterborough United 1-2 Fleetwood Town
- Port Vale 0-3 Sheffield United
- Shrewsbury Town 1-1 Walsall
- Crawley Town 0-0 Cheltenham Town
- Crewe Alexander 2-2 Notts County
Coventry City have been relegated to the fourth tier of English football for the first time in almost 60 years.Read the full story ›
- Everton 4-2 Leicester City
- Birmingham 1-2 Derby
- Burton 1-1 Aston Villa
- Nottingham Forest 2-0 Huddersfield
- Chesterfield 1-0 Port Vale
- Coventry City 1-0 Peterborough
- Northampton 1-2 Sheffield United
- Carlisle 1-2 Notts County
- Doncaster 1-0 Mansfield
- Birmingham 0-1 Derby
- Burton 0-1 Aston Villa
- Nottingham Forest 1-0 Huddersfield
- Chesterfield 0-0 Port Vale
- Coventry City 0-0 Peterborough
- Northampton 1-0 Sheffield United
- Carlisle 0-0 Notts County
- Doncaster 0-0 Mansfield
Coventry City's return to Wembley 30 years on from their FA Cup victory ended in glory yesterday.
The Sky Blues put aside what has been a dismal season to lift the Checkatrade Trophy in front of tens of thousands of fans.
They beat Oxford United 2-1 at the national stadium.