Phil Wright, who owns a pub near a campsite in which a teenage girl died has said that the group were "concerned" when nobody in the family's tent awoke this morning.
The girl died from suspected carbon-monoxide poisoning, while three other people have been taken to hospital. Mr Wright said:
A girl has died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite in Bucknall in Shropshire.
An 11 year old boy, a man and a woman have also been taken to hospital in serious conditions.
Police say they are treating the death as suspicious.
A girl has died at a campsite in Shropshire from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
It happened in Bucknall this morning.
An 11 year-old boy and a man and a woman are also in hospital.
A girl has died and three other people have been taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Shropshire.
It happened at a camp site in Bucknall this morning.
A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “Crews arrived at the campsite to find CPR being carried out on a girl who was in cardiac arrest.
Sadly, despite their best efforts nothing could be done to save the girl and she was confirmed dead on scene."
An 11 year-old boy was also found to be suffering from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
He's been airlifted to the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital for emergency treatment.
A woman and a man were also given oxygen and were taken to hospital.