The turnstiles at the One Call stadium, in Quarry Lane, open an hour before the whistle, with the kick-off scheduled for 4pm #FACup
Dedicated Fan Liaison Officers & officers from the Roads Policing and Dog sections, will be in Mansfield town centre from noon today #FACup
Mansfield winger Louis Briscoe insists all the pressure is on Liverpool ahead of Sunday's FA Cup clash.
The 24-year-old, the Stags' joint-longest serving player along with goalkeeper Alan Marriott, believes he and his team-mates can play without fear against the Barclays Premier League giants - even claiming that the club's 2011 FA Trophy final appearance against Darlington was a bigger occasion.
- Mansfield held Liverpool to a goalless draw on their only previous meeting at Field Mill, in the League Cup second round in 1970. Liverpool won the replay 3-2 after extra time with goals from Emlyn Hughes, Tommy Smith and Alun Evans.
- Liverpool's 'Anfield Rap' reached number three in the charts in 1988. 'Mansfield Magic', released in 1985, did not chart but included the line: "Come on the Stags, we know you can win, let's see a little Mansfield Magic."
- Mansfield's record transfer outlay is #150,000 for Lee Peacock from Carlisle in 1997. Liverpool spent a record £35million on Andy Carroll in January 2011.
Mansfield manager Paul Cox arrived at his wedding in good time today - despite training for one of the club's biggest ever matches.
The team are preparing for a third-round FA Cup clash with Liverpool on Sunday.
Cox had insisted he would still marry fiancee Natasha if his Blue Square Premier Bet team defeated Lincoln in their second-round replay. A 2-1 victory earned the Nottinghamshire club a £200,000 pay day and the visit.
His wedding is being held in West Bridgford before the reception in a specially erected marquee at One Call Stadium.
Mansfield plays Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup on Sunday. Here we take a look at some of the differences between the two sides.
- Liverpool have won 18 league titles, five European Cups, three UEFA Cups, seven FA Cups and eight League Cups. Mansfield have won the old Division Three and Division Four titles once each, and also won the Freight Rover Trophy in 1987.
- Ted Harston scored 55 league goals for Mansfield in the 1936/7 season. He joined Liverpool for £3,000 in 1937 but after scoring three goals in five games, he suffered a broken leg which ended his career.
- The current capacity of Mansfield's Field Mill, which is currently known as the One Call Stadium for sponsorship purposes, is restricted to 7,574. The capacity of Liverpool's Anfield is now 45,522.
It's going to be a busy few days for Mansfield Town manager Paul Cox.
On Sunday he celebrates his 41st birthday, the same day his side take on Liverpool in the FA Cup third round.
But before he can think about that he has a much more pressing engagement - well marriage to be precise.
Today he ties the knot with long term partner Natasha, with the ceremony taking place on the club's training ground.
It is feared one of the biggest matches in Mansfield Town's football club's history could be abandoned.
Fans queued in the rain to get their hands on FA Cup tickets against Liverpool but there are doubts about the state of the pitch.