Twenty-one people had to be evacuated in the early hours of this morning after a fire at a block of flats in Stapleford in Nottingham.
Fire services were called to an address in Gibbons avenue at quarter-to-six this morning.
Two adults and a three-year-old girl were taken to the Queen's Medical Centre with light smoke inhalation.
Another person was treated with minor injuries at the scene.
The British Red Cross set up temporary shelters for the other residents in the complex who were asked to leave their homes for safety reasons as the frie had spread into the roof space.
They have now been let back inside.