Police have been granted more time to continue questioning three men arrested in Dover last Friday on suspicion of Syria-related terrorism offences.
Officers now have until next Friday to charge or release the suspects, who are all in their 20s and from Birmingham.
The men were part of a group of six ? five men and one woman ? detained at the port.
Two of the men are longer suspected of terrorism offences have been handed over to immigration authorities for further investigation. The woman was released without charge.
Police have been given more time to question six people who were arrested on suspicion of Syria-related terrorism offences.
The five men and one woman, who are all in their 20s, were detained in the departure zone of the port of Dover on Friday morning.
Four of the men are from Birmingham while the others have no fixed address. They are currently being held in a police station in the West Midlands.
Officers now have until next Friday, 10 April, to charge, release or apply for another warrant of further detention.
Police said the investigation was ongoing and that the suspects, who are not a family group and were not accompanied by children, did not pose an immediate risk to public safety.
Six people have been arrested in Dover on suspicion of Syria-related terrorism offences, West Midlands Police said.
Five men aged in their 20's, and a 23-year-old woman, who are not a family group and not accompanied by children, were detained around 8am in the departure zone of of the port.
Four of the men are from Birmingham while the woman is of no fixed abode.
They are currently being questioned at a police station in the West Midlands area while searches at a number of addresses in Birmingham are ongoing.
It added that the arrests are part of an ongoing investigation. See their latest tweets on the investigation below.
A woman arrested on suspicion of Syria-related terror offences has been bailed pending further police inquiries.
The 25-year-old suspect, from Haringey in London, was released on police bail last night after being questioned by officers from the West Midlands counter-terrorism unit.
A police spokesman said the woman, who was arrested at Luton Airport yesterday morning, had been granted conditional bail until a date in March.
A teenager who fled conflict in Syria and came to Derby with his brother and father says he would be dead if he had stayed.
Nasr Ali recently earned top A-levels along with his brother Zaher, despite knowing no English when they arrived in 2007.
Nasr's father was a member of the Palestinian Democracy Union, which was in opposition to the Syrian Government.
He described one day when armed soldiers from the Government knocked on their door looking for his father.
Two brothers who came to the UK after fleeing from conflict in Syria look forward to a bright future, after achieving top A-level grades.
Zaher, who is 20, and Nasr Ali, who is 18, arrived in Derby in 2007, without knowing any English, but still managed to earn a number of A grades at St Benedict Catholic Voluntary Academy.
Zaher also had to deal with being diagnosed with blood cancer last August, managing only 60% attendance at school, after being ill while undergoing chemotherapy.
He still managed two As and a B. His brother, Nasr, got three A grades. Both are now going on to study at university in London.
Former Guantanamo Bay detainee Moazzam Begg has pleaded not guilty to seven terror offences connected with the civil war in Syria.
The 45-year-old appeared via video link from prison to deny the charges.
Begg, of Hall Green, Birmingham, is accused of attending a terrorist training camp in Syria October 2012 and April 2013 and funding terrorism by providing a generator in July last year.
He also faces five counts of possessing an article for a purpose connecting to terrorism between December 31, 2012 and February 26 this year.
Begg will stand trial at the Old Bailey on October 6
Young Muslim volunteers have been raising money for Syrian refugees by running a cake delivery service.
The 'Cakes for Syria' campaign is taking place throughout the month of Ramadan and they have already exceeded their £25,000 target.
The West Midlands alone has sold 1741 cakes with £8.705 raised so far for the campaign.
Cakes can be ordered by calling anytime the Cakes4Syria call centre on 01274 952144 or texting 07511724372 (12 noon - 8pm).
Cakes cost £10 with £5 going towards Islamic Relief's Syria appeal.
Deliveries take place on Sundays and Thursdays until 27 or 28 July which heralds the end of Ramadan.
Mugshots of two men from Birmingham who travelled to Syria to fight have been released after they earlier admitted preparing to carry out terrorist attacks.
Childhood friends Mohammed Nahin Ahmed and Yusuf Zubair Sarwar, both 22, spent eight months in Syria last year, before being arrested at Heathrow Airport on their return home in January.
West Midlands Police released images of the pair posing with rifles during their visit to the war-torn country.