The daughter of a paedophile from Birmingham says her father should face the death penalty for sexually assaulting an eight-year-old girl.Read the full story ›
A "truly despicable" thief stole from a woman while she suffered a violent epileptic seizure.Read the full story ›
GOOD NEWS - missing Coventry man Joshua Batchelor has been found safe and well. Thanks for all your Rts. http://t.co/kRaOWEg7ld
A 72-year-old man is in police custody after a 60-year-old woman was found dead at a house in Hinckley last night.Read the full story ›
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's side have secured promotion to League One after their 2-1 win at Morecambe.Read the full story ›
A man has been stabbed in a fight that broke out because one car pulled out in front of another at a junction.Read the full story ›
Police are appealing for help to find a teenager who has gone missing from her home in West Bromwich.Read the full story ›
Generally dry with sunny spells today.Read the full story ›
Police are searching for a missing 21-year-old man who has suffered with depression in the past.Read the full story ›
A runner from Shropshire who smashed a world record by completing 53 marathons in 53 days is beginning a new challenge today - running from Oswestry in Shropshire to London, before taking on the London Marathon.
Amy Hughes completed the 53 marathons to raise money for a children's brain tumour research charity and to promote healthy living.
Her itinerary for the next few days is:
- Saturday 18th Oswestry - Telford. (33 miles)
- Sunday 19th Telford - Birmingham (35 miles)
- Monday 20th Birmingham - Rugby (35 miles)
- Tuesday 21st Rugby - Northampton (22 miles)
- Wednesday 22nd Northampton - Luton (37 miles)
- Thursday 23rd Luton - St Albans (12 miles)
- Thursday 23rd Travel to Bedford to attend a Kelly Holmes event.
- Friday 24th St Albans - Trafalgar Square (25 miles)
- Friday 24th Attend and present an award at the running awards at the O2 arena.
- Saturday 25th Marathon registration.
- Sunday 26th London Marathon Day (26.2 miles)