There is slow traffic on M5 northbound between J5 A38 (Droitwich / Wychbold) and J4A M42 due to roadworks area.
Phil Llewllyn was visiting the country to support relief efforts when a second powerful earthquake struck.Read the full story ›
The TV magician Paul Daniels had recently been diagnosed with a brain tumour.Read the full story ›
One lane is blocked on the M5 Northbound in Worcestershire.
It is due to a broken down vehicle between J5 A38 (Droitwich / Wychbold) and J4A M42.
Traffic is made worse by roadworks in the area.
Worcester City Council have imposed a 15-minute waiting time on ice cream vans. However some elderly residents have complained.Read the full story ›
Several roads across the Midlands are currently closed because of flooding.
Here is the full list:
- A425, Lower Shuckburgh, Warwickshire - closed around Jubilee Avenue
- A428 Coventry Road, Church Lawford, Warwickshire - flooding at School Street
- A44 Evesham Road, Egdon, Worcestershire - flooding at B4084 Egdon Lane
- A443, Holt, Worcestershire - flooding between B4196 (Holt) and A451 (Great Witley)
- A448, Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire - flooding at Fox Lane
- A46 Southbound, Willoughby-on-the-Wolds, Leicestershire - flooding at A6006
- A5, Northamptonshire - both directions - between A361 and A45 High Street
- A509 Niort Way, Upton, Northamptonshire - between Sywell Road and A510 Northen Way / A5193 Harrowden Road
- A3400, Tredington, Wawickshire - between between A429 Fosse Way (Tredington) and B4035 Mill Street (Shipston-on-Stour)
- A5076 Takavera Way, Moulton, Northamptonshire - flooding between A43 Thorpeville / A43 Lumbertubs Way / A5123 Booth Rise / Stone Circle Road (Round Spinney) and Billing Lane
West Mercia Police are warning people about scam emails which claim to be from Royal Mail.Read the full story ›
CCTV has caught a hit-and-run driver seriously damaging railings near Malvern, before driving away from the scene.Read the full story ›
The parents of a boy from Bromsgrove who died from brain cancer have released his final letter to mark Brain Tumour Awareness Month.Read the full story ›
Missing 15-year-old girl Elisha Mason has been found "safe and well", West Mercia Police said.
The teenager from Redditch had been missing for more than a week.