19 month old Harry Connolly died at home from dehydration and kidney failure. He was referred to Northampton General Hospital to be sent home twice. His mother told an inquest she believes medical staff missed several opportunities to save her son's life.
More top news
A firm has been fined £260,000 for making 16 million automated calls.
Many of the items up for grabs at the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon were handmade for famous actors.
A precious bracelet lost by a grandmother has been found by workers at the Grantham Household Waste Recycling Centre.