Campsite where girl has died and 3 others taken to hospital

A girl has died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite in Bucknall in Shropshire.
A girl has died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite in Bucknall in Shropshire. Credit: Caters

A girl has died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite in Bucknall in Shropshire.

An 11 year old boy, a man and a woman have also been taken to hospital in serious conditions.

Police say they are treating the death as suspicious.

Advertisement

Girl Dies At Campsite

A girl has died and three other people have been taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Shropshire.