Advertisement

Girl Dies At Campsite

A girl has died and three other people have been taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Shropshire.

View all 15 updates ›

Police say they aren't treating campsite death as suspicious

A girl has died at a campsite in Shropshire from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened in Bucknall this morning.

An 11 year-old boy and a man and a woman are also in hospital.

We are treating the girl's death as unexplained, but at this stage there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances.

– Detective Inspector Gavin Kinrade, West Mercia Police

More on this story