Advertisement

Girl Dies At Campsite

A girl has died and three other people have been taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Shropshire.

View all 15 updates ›

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents gives advice on using barbecues safely

David Walker, head of Leisure Safety at RoSPA - The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - says unless tents have a specific area for cooking, barbecues should be used outside in well ventilated areas so fumes can be dispersed into the air.

More on this story