Parents of Alfie and Harry McQuillan describe what happened when they discovered the overdose of morphine had been given.
One twin was given ten times the recommended dose while the other twin was given 17 times the normal dose.
Both died soon after the drug was given.
More top news
Birmingham Children’s Hospital is appealing for people with 4x4s or any other snow-worthy vehicles to help transport staff to the hospital.
Officials have confirmed that residents have been able to return home following a "large explosion" that injured three people early today.
13-year-old Yorkshire Terrier was severely matted and covered in dreadlocks after years of neglect and died just weeks after being re-homed.