A restaurant in Birmingham is banning the use of mobile phones at the dinner table during the city's week long Food Festival.
It's after a new etiquette survey has revealed some startling facts about the declining standards of table manners.
Matt Teale reports.
More top news
The accident happened on the A46 in Drayton, near to Wildmoor Spa, at around 12.30pm.
33 people were assessed for possible carbon monoxide poisoning after an incident at an industrial premises in Ashbourne in Derbyshire.
Occasional rain easing. Feeling cold and damp.